Henan Shin Shin Schools

Henen is located in the central part of China. With nearly 100 million people, it is the most populous province in China. It borders Hebei to the north, Shandong to the northeast, Anhui to the southeast, Hubei to the south, Shaanxi to the west, and Shanxi to the northwest. Henan is often called Zhongyuan, literally "central plains" or "midland". Henan is traditionally regarded as the cradle of Chinese civilization. The two cities Luoyang and Kaifeng each served as the capital city of a long list of dynasties. 99% of the population is Han ethnic Chinese, while Hui account for virtually all the remaining 1%.

Henan is a relatively poor province, and an agricultural province, a leader of China's wheat and sesame production. Henan has more than its share of health problems, especially with hepatitis and AIDS. Henan is located in the Yellow River valley and in a place where people of ancient times grew and developed. Henan is one of the provinces that has the most historical relics in the country. There are 16 key national units of protecting historical relics.

Due to its poor economic condition, some areas cannot raise enough local matching funds as required by Shin Shin to complete the Shin Shin schools. Special fund raising activities and arrangements were made in the past by Shin Shin to ensure the completion of the school project. Shin Shin has built seven schools from 2003 to 2007, and two new schools scheduled to complete in 2007 are in Zhumadian city where AIDS is more prevalent.
Year No. Name (Chinese)
2004 91 河南省林州市原康镇下圆村信望爱欣欣完小学
2004 92 河南省巩义市南河渡镇欣欣中心小学
2004 150 河南省巩义市芝田镇怡安欣欣中心小学
2004 167 河南省周口市淮阳县府君庙乡音欣欣小学
2005 219 河南省驻马店遂平县槐树乡金台欣欣小学
2007 290 河南省驻马店市驿城区板桥镇贝克欣欣小学
2007 291 河南省驻马店沁阳县付装乡会灿欣欣中心小学
Totally 7 school(s)/reading room(s).